manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Markus Schuch <markus.sch...@deutschebahn.com>
Subject Error: Unexpected jobqueue status - record id X, expecting active status, saw 4 (MySQL compatible Database)
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2019 15:52:59 GMT
Hi,

we are seeing "Error: Unexpected jobqueue status - record id 1484612513829, expecting active
status, saw 4" from time to time.
I didn't report it, because we were running on an old MCF version, and there were some bugreports
relating to this error that are resolved in newer versions.
Now we have upgraded to latest and greatest and the error still occurred. So want to start
to track this down.

Out setup is:

  *   ManifoldCF 2.12, running in a Docker Container based on Redhat Linux, OpenJDK 8
  *   AWS RDS Database (Aurora MySQL -> 5.6 compatible)
  *   Single Process Setup

We run several Jobs (run once mode) over night with schedule windows and max runtime settings.
Some of the time windows are overlapping.
At normal days some Jobs finish during their time window, some go to WAITING and will go on
in the next night.

The error mostly hits at a Sharepoint Repository Job.
We have the impression, that the error is somehow related to situations, when service interruptions
(e.g. connection issues) occur in other jobs.

Maybe all this is related to fundamental problems with the database or the JDBC driver
(Karl expressed his concerns about that in the maybe-related https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1581
ticket)

On the other hand, there were similar bugreports in the past concerning unexpected jobqueue
status and there were resolved.
Mayby there is a chance this can also be analyzed and fixed, but I do not really know where
to start.

Has anybody ideas how we can track this down / debug this to get to the bottom of the problem?
What could be the first step in the analysis?

Many thanks in advance
Markus

May be related bugreports:

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1395
[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-1180
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-590
[3] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CONNECTORS-246

--
Markus Schuch
Web Business (T.IPB 26)

DB Systel GmbH
Jürgen-Ponto-Platz 1, 60329 Frankfurt a. Main

Pflichtangaben anzeigen<http://www.deutschebahn.com/pflichtangaben/20190211>

Nähere Informationen zur Datenverarbeitung im DB-Konzern finden Sie hier: http://www.deutschebahn.com/de/konzern/datenschutz