manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Job hang in aborting state for along time
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 15:27:18 GMT
Today I migrated from postgres 9.3 to postgres 11.1 and it is working well.

I use MCF 2.12

Mario

Da: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Inviato: lunedì 11 febbraio 2019 13:29
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Job hang in aborting state for along time

I know that 9.x works properly.  I expect later versions to also work properly, but I don't
have any actual knowledge of that.
Karl

On Mon, Feb 11, 2019 at 5:32 AM Cihad Guzel <cguzelg@gmail.com<mailto:cguzelg@gmail.com>>
wrote:
Hi Karl,

Which PostgreSQL version do you recommend to use with MCF 2.12?
 9.3, 9.4,10+ or 11+?

Thanks,
Cihad Guzel

Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com<mailto:daddywri@gmail.com>>, 11 Şub 2019 Pzt,