manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:47:12 GMT
Thanks, Karl but I didn’t download manually the .jar files.

I compiled MCF 2.12 and I found the jar in the lib-proprietary folder.

I added in properties.xml the :

  <libdir path="../lib-proprietary"/>

I tried to :
initialize.sh the db but I have the same error.

Da: Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>
Inviato: mercoledì 20 febbraio 2019 15:15
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org
Oggetto: Re: Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'

Hi Mario,

You can't just plop down a jar in a directory and have this work, because ManifoldCF requires
all JDBC drivers to be in the root classpath.  They are therefore built into the classpath,
which should happen if you use the startup scripts.  Please review the "how-to-build-and-deploy"
page.

Karl

On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 9:09 AM Bisonti Mario <Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com<mailto:Mario.Bisonti@vimar.com>>