manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2019 14:01:11 GMT

Hallo, I would like to use MSSQL as repository.

I use /opt/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example-proprietary/ so I added in properties.xml
.
.
  <libdir path="../lib-proprietary"/>
.

My MCF 2.12 was compiled by me.
In the folder:
/opt/manifoldcf/lib-proprietary I ave the files:
jtds-1.2.4.jar
mariadb-java-client-1.1.7.jar
mysql-connector-java-5.1.33.jar
jtds-1.2.4.jar

My tomcat startup script points to:
Environment='CATALINA_OPTS=-Xms512M -Xmx1024M -server -XX:+UseParallelGC -Dorg.apache.manifoldcf.configfile=/opt/manifoldcf/multiprocess-zk-example-proprietary/properties.xml'

I restarted all, but when I try to use a MSSQL repository I obtain:
Threw exception: 'Driver class not found: net.sourceforge.jtds.jdbc.Driver'

What could I check?
Thanks a lot

Mario