Hi Kaya,

You should be able to use the existing Solr connector to index documents into Solr.
You will probably need to write a Repository connector to access the REST api you describe.
If the kind of scraping you need to do can be covered by the html-extractor transformer in its current form, then you can insert it into the pipeline between the other two connections and you should be all set.

Karl