Hi All,

We're trying to crawl a Sharepoint repo with about 30000 docs. Ideally we would like to be able to synchronize changes with the repo within 30 minutes. We are scheduling incremental crawling on this. Our observation is that a full crawl takes about 60-75 minutes. So if we schedule the incremental crawl for 30 minutes, in what order would it process the changes. Would it first bring the adds and updates and then process the rest of the docs? What kind of logic is there in the incremental crawl?
We also tried the Continuous crawl to achieve this. However somehow the continuous crawl was not picking up new documents.

Thanks,
Gaurav