manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Julien Massiera <julien.massi...@francelabs.com>
Subject Web connector empty session cookie cache
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 14:26:16 GMT
Hi all,

I was doing some tests with the Web connector, and after several tries
with different configurations of my job to crawl a session based
website, I noticed that one configuration was not working. So I debugged
the job and noticed that the connector was using a wrong session cookie.
In fact the session cookie that the connector was using, was the one of
the previous configuration of the job. I started to find how to empty
the session cookies cache but found nothing else than either suppress
and recreate the connector and job, or to manually empty the postgres
table containing the saved cookies.

Did I miss something to easily empty the session cookies cache ? If not,
wouldn't it make sense to add a button to allow it ?

Regards,
Julien