manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Cihad Guzel <cguz...@gmail.com>
Subject Unexpected job status encountered
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 18:42:13 GMT
Hi,

My crawler is received an error and is waiting with aborting status for a
long time. My manifoldcf.log has some repetitive error logs as follow:

FATAL 2019-06-19T21:58:12,180 (Worker thread '5') - Error tossed: null

So I restarted the manifoldcf agent. Then the waiting job was stopped and
status of it was is updated as "Error".

I opened the Status of Jobs table on manifoldcf interface, then I saw
following error message:
"Error: Unexpected job status encountered: 1"

The error message is print by Job.java but I don't understand why to
encountered with this error. Is there an error that is not handled?

Regards,
Cihad G├╝zel