manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unexpected job status encountered
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 18:53:29 GMT
Hi Cihad,

Do you have a stack trace of the ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception?  It would
have to be taken from early when it started happening.

What the  "Error: Unexpected job status encountered: 1" error means is that
the character that is stored in the job status field is not one that
ManifoldCF recognizes.  If you did not manually update the job table then
the only way this could have occurred is through some kind of database
corruption.  I have never seen this precise error before, FWIW.

Karl