manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web connector empty session cookie cache
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2019 18:36:55 GMT
Hi Julien,

When the session-based web crawl detects entry into a login sequence, the
session cookies are cleared at that point.  Essentially your symptom means
that you haven't been complete about setting up your login sequence.  If
you make it detect the case when the session cookie is wrong, all should
work properly.

This is necessary in any case because sessions do expire and there is
otherwise no way to recover from that during a crawl.

Karl