manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Bisonti Mario <Mario.Biso...@vimar.com>
Subject R: Manifold with OpenJDK
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2019 06:34:04 GMT
Hallo, I use Ubuntu 18.04.02 LTS with:
openjdk version "11.0.4" 2019-07-16

And I have no issue with ManifoldCF

Mario

Da: Markus Schuch <markus_schuch@web.de>
Inviato: giovedì 17 ottobre 2019 07:35
A: user@manifoldcf.apache.org; Praveen Bejji <praveen.bvpk@gmail.com>
Oggetto: Re: Manifold with OpenJDK

Hi Praveen,

we use openjdk 8 in dockered red hat linux for 2 years now and didn't have problems with it.

We had one minor issue when we migrated: the image processing capabilities of openjdk are
somehow different from Oracle JDK. One of our connectors creates image thumbnails and on openjdk
some results had weird colours.

Cheers
Markus