manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Priya Arora <pr...@smartshore.nl>
Subject Windows shares connector-Error
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 09:08:04 GMT
Hi All

I installed the 2.14 version of manifoldcf , then uncommented the line in
connectors.xml file "<repositoryconnector name =" Windows shares "class ="
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.sharedrive.SharedDriveConnector
"/>" , but when I try to start with(java- jar start.jar) gives error:

I also checked it mcf-jcifs-connector.jar is also present in connector-lib.

Do i need to do something else also.Here is the error log.

Successfully registered repository connector
'org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connectors.jdbc.JDBCConnector'
jcifs/smb/SmbException
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
        at java.base/java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.system.ManifoldCFResourceLoader.findClass(ManifoldCFResourceLoader.java:149)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.system.ManifoldCF.findClass(ManifoldCF.java:1533)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ConnectorFactory.getThisConnectorRaw(ConnectorFactory.java:144)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ConnectorFactory.getThisConnectorNoCheck(ConnectorFactory.java:118)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.core.interfaces.ConnectorFactory.installThis(ConnectorFactory.java:48)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.interfaces.RepositoryConnectorFactory.install(RepositoryConnectorFactory.java:100)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.connmgr.ConnectorManager.registerConnector(ConnectorManager.java:180)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.registerConnectors(ManifoldCF.java:672)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.system.ManifoldCF.reregisterAllConnectors(ManifoldCF.java:160)
        at
org.apache.manifoldcf.jettyrunner.ManifoldCFJettyRunner.main(ManifoldCFJettyRunner.java:239)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: jcifs.smb.SmbException
        at java.base/java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.base/java.net.FactoryURLClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown
Source)
        at java.base/java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
        ... 12 more

Thanks and regards
Priya