manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Karl Wright <daddy...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Solr Output Connector: SolrCloud with Kerberos / Zookeeper with Kerberos
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2019 00:34:45 GMT
Hi Jorn,

The code referenced cannot be set up differently from connection to
connection so there is no point in having this be anything other than
global.  In that case you can point at the config file with
-D<parameter>=value and it will do the same thing as setting a system
property.

The token delegation with HttpClient I'll have to study to confirm that
we're doing this right in the connector.

Karl