manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSWS Connector : ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:19:59 GMT
It is actually a server using configuration of the command - driven multi-process model (but
the agents executed as a service and the war on a tomcat executed as a service) under Linux.

I thought as well that it cannot reach the webservices, the question is why. On the same server
I can reach the webservices and fetch the WSDL without issues.
Maybe sth related to ssl ?

> Am 10.01.2020 um 14:59 schrieb Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>:
>

> How are you running manifoldcf?  Single process example, or a custom setup of some kind?
>
> This exception is a "catch all" exception generated far below anything in ManifoldCF,
but usually means it cannot download the WSDLs from the service.  Getting the full exception
dumped in the log requires a "hack" to the check() method of the connector, but I'm pretty
sure that's what's happening anyway.

> Karl
>

>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 8:50 AM Jörn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I tried to use the CSWS connector, but already for the Authority connection I receive
a org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service.

>> Unfortunately I don’t see more details , also not in the log (debug is activated).
I try to get a little bit more output by modifying the connector, but maybe someone has already
an idea why this can happen?

>> Are there some special instructions to use it? The pointers to the webservices are
correct, I tested via Curl and SOAPUI.