manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSWS Connector : ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2020 16:42:10 GMT
I added root, intermediate and server certificate (in base64 cer, it seems to be recognized
by manifoldcf), but I still get the same message. I will try to get somehow the full stacktrace

> Am 10.01.2020 um 17:21 schrieb Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>:
>

> If you are using SSL you need to have the proper certificate saved in the connection's
keystore.
> Karl
>

>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 11:20 AM Jörn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
>> It is actually a server using configuration of the command - driven multi-process
model (but the agents executed as a service and the war on a tomcat executed as a service)
under Linux.

>> I thought as well that it cannot reach the webservices, the question is why. On the
same server I can reach the webservices and fetch the WSDL without issues.
>> Maybe sth related to ssl ?

>>> How are you running manifoldcf?  Single process example, or a custom setup of
some kind?

>>> This exception is a "catch all" exception generated far below anything in ManifoldCF,
but usually means it cannot download the WSDLs from the service.  Getting the full exception
dumped in the log requires a "hack" to the check() method of the connector, but I'm pretty
sure that's what's happening anyway.

>>> Karl

I receive a org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create
service.

activated). I try to get a little bit more output by modifying the connector, but maybe someone
has already an idea why this can happen?

are correct, I tested via Curl and SOAPUI.