manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CSWS Connector : ServiceConstructionException: Failed to create service
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2020 13:19:08 GMT
It seems that it has indeed a certificate issue as it cannot find a valid certification path
to the target. The thing is: I added those certificates in the UI should it should not happen.

> Am 10.01.2020 um 20:51 schrieb Jörn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com>:
>

> 2.15 ...
> I will try on the weekend to see if I can get some logs out of it.
>
>>> Am 10.01.2020 um 19:02 schrieb Karl Wright <daddywri@gmail.com>:
>>>

>> Can I ask what version of MCF you are using?  There were issues with SSL in the first
release of the csws connector if I recall correctly, that were fixed for the second release.

>> Karl
>>

>>> On Fri, Jan 10, 2020 at 11:42 AM Jörn Franke <jornfranke@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> I added root, intermediate and server certificate (in base64 cer, it seems to
be recognized by manifoldcf), but I still get the same message. I will try to get somehow
the full stacktrace

model (but the agents executed as a service and the war on a tomcat executed as a service)
under Linux.

is why. On the same server I can reach the webservices and fetch the WSDL without issues.

in ManifoldCF, but usually means it cannot download the WSDLs from the service.  Getting the
full exception dumped in the log requires a "hack" to the check() method of the connector,
but I'm pretty sure that's what's happening anyway.

connection I receive a org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException: Failed
to create service.

(debug is activated). I try to get a little bit more output by modifying the connector, but
maybe someone has already an idea why this can happen?

the webservices are correct, I tested via Curl and SOAPUI.