manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Michael Cizmar <michael.ciz...@mcplusa.com>
Subject Re: URL Mapping
Date Thu, 28 May 2020 17:40:03 GMT
Right.  Another case that I'm exploring...crawling an internal site and wanting a load balanced
url.  So you would crawl something like this:

http://mystaging-server.myco.com/index.html

and then want to change it to:

https://www.myco.com/index.html

Is that better for the url mapper?

--

Michael Cizmar
Managing Director

p: 312.585.6396

d: 312.585.6286
twitter: @michaelcizmar<http://twitter.com/michaelcizmar>

http://www.mcplusa.com/

The information contained in this communication is confidential, private, proprietary, or
otherwise privileged and is intended only for the use of the addressee.  This e-mail is intended
only for the person or entity to whom it is directed.  Unauthorized use, disclosure, distribution
or copying is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify us immediately and permanently delete this e-mail and any attachments.