manifoldcf-user mailing list archives

From Isaac Kunz <fk...@coh.org>
Subject Job status stuck in terminating
Date Thu, 07 Jan 2021 22:52:02 GMT
I have a job that is stuck in terminating for 12 hrs. it is a small test job and I am wondering
if there is a way to fix this? The job ran once and completed 175k documents. I modified the
query to the job and reseeded. The job was modified to process a smaller document set. I assume
reseeding will allow the same documents to be indexed. I do not need the metadata for this
job so if needed I could clear it via db if I knew how. I am a new user.
Thanks,
Isaac

-SECURITY/CONFIDENTIALITY WARNING-

This message and any attachments are intended solely for the individual or entity to which
they are addressed. This communication may contain information that is privileged, confidential,
or exempt from disclosure under applicable law (e.g., personal health information, research
data, financial information). Because this e-mail has been sent without encryption, individuals
other than the intended recipient may be able to view the information, forward it to others
or tamper with the information without the knowledge or consent of the sender. If you are
not the intended recipient, or the employee or person responsible for delivering the message
to the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication
is strictly prohibited. If you received the communication in error, please notify the sender
immediately by replying to this message and deleting the message and any accompanying files
from your system. If, due to the security risks, you do not wish to receive further communications
via e-mail, please reply to this message and inform the sender that you do not wish to receive
further e-mail from the sender. (LCP301)