maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Sanjay Kumar Patil (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (MSITE-376) Unable to locate org.codehaus.doxia.site.renderer.SiteRenderer class during mvn site command
Date Fri, 02 Jan 2009 10:52:19 GMT

    [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-376?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=159676#action_159676
] 

Sanjay Kumar Patil commented on MSITE-376:
------------------------------------------

Hi Benjamin, you are a star. I changed the references for doxia-core and I can run mvn site
command now..
many thanks for your time on this. I really appreciate that.

Cheers,
Sanjay Patil

> Unable to locate org.codehaus.doxia.site.renderer.SiteRenderer class during mvn site
command
> --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MSITE-376
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MSITE-376
>             Project: Maven 2.x Site Plugin
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: site:run
>    Affects Versions: 2.0-beta-6
>         Environment: Windows XO, Maven 2.0.9 , RAD7 
>            Reporter: Sanjay Kumar Patil
>            Priority: Blocker
>         Attachments: debug.log, pom.xml
>
>
> Hi Guys,
> Please can you assist me here. I am using Maven 2.0.9 and trying to run mvn site on one
of my Java project but it fails with below error.
> + Error stacktraces are turned on.
> [INFO] Scanning for projects...
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] Building 
> [INFO] 
> [INFO] Id: com.johnlewis.jjs:jlp_jjs_jjs2core:jar:0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
> [INFO] task-segment: [site]
> [INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] [statemgmt:start-fork]
> [INFO] Starting forked execution [fork id: -1937609603]
> [INFO] Setting property: classpath.resource.loader.class => 'org.codehaus.plexus.velocity.ContextClassLoaderResourceLoader'.
> [INFO] Setting property: velocimacro.messages.on => 'false'.
> [INFO] Setting property: resource.loader => 'classpath'.
> [INFO] Setting property: resource.manager.logwhenfound => 'false'.
> [INFO] *******************************************************************
> [INFO] RuntimeInstance initializing.
> [INFO] LogSystem has been deprecated. Please use a LogChute implementation.
> [INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization starting.
> [INFO] ClasspathResourceLoader : initialization complete.
> [INFO] Default ResourceManager initialization complete.
> [INFO] Velocimacro : initialization starting.
> [INFO] Velocimacro : Velocimacro : initialization complete.
> [INFO] RuntimeInstance successfully initialized.
> -----------------------------------------------------
> this realm =    /plugins/org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.2@48/thread:main
> this strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.DefaultStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/2.2/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.2.jar
> urls[1] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.4.4/plexus-utils-1.4.4.jar
> urls[2] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/junit/com.springsource.org.junit/4.4.0/com.springsource.org.junit-4.4.0.jar
> urls[3] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-impl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> urls[4] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.validator/1.1.4/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.validator-1.1.4.jar
> urls[5] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.beanutils/1.7.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.beanutils-1.7.0.jar
> urls[6] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.collections/3.2.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.collections-3.2.0.jar
> urls[7] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging/1.1.1/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging-1.1.1.jar
> urls[8] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.digester/1.8.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.digester-1.8.0.jar
> urls[9] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/oro/com.springsource.org.apache.oro/2.0.8/com.springsource.org.apache.oro-2.0.8.jar
> urls[10] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-7/doxia-core-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> urls[11] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-doxia-tools/1.0/maven-doxia-tools-1.0.jar
> urls[12] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io/1.4.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io-1.4.0.jar
> urls[13] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.0-alpha-11/doxia-decoration-model-1.0-alpha-11.jar
> urls[14] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-i18n/1.0-beta-7/plexus-i18n-1.0-beta-7.jar
> urls[15] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-resources/1.0-alpha-4/plexus-resources-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[16] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-velocity/1.1.2/plexus-velocity-1.1.2.jar
> urls[17] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/velocity/com.springsource.org.apache.velocity/1.5.0/com.springsource.org.apache.velocity-1.5.0.jar
> urls[18] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang/2.1.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang-2.1.0.jar
> urls[19] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/jdom/com.springsource.org.jdom/1.0.0/com.springsource.org.jdom-1.0.0.jar
> urls[20] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/checkstyle/checkstyle/4.4/checkstyle-4.4.jar
> urls[21] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/antlr/com.springsource.antlr/2.7.6/com.springsource.antlr-2.7.6.jar
> urls[22] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.cli/1.1.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.cli-1.1.0.jar
> urls[23] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/checkstyle/checkstyle-optional/4.4/checkstyle-optional-4.4.jar
> Number of imports: 6
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report/xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report.xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> this realm =    plexus.core
> this strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.DefaultStrategy
> Number of imports: 6
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report/xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report.xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
> -----------------------------------------------------
> this realm =    /plugins/org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.2@48/thread:main
> this strategy = org.codehaus.plexus.classworlds.strategy.DefaultStrategy
> urls[0] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-checkstyle-plugin/2.2/maven-checkstyle-plugin-2.2.jar
> urls[1] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-utils/1.4.4/plexus-utils-1.4.4.jar
> urls[2] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/junit/com.springsource.org.junit/4.4.0/com.springsource.org.junit-4.4.0.jar
> urls[3] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/reporting/maven-reporting-impl/2.0/maven-reporting-impl-2.0.jar
> urls[4] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.validator/1.1.4/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.validator-1.1.4.jar
> urls[5] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.beanutils/1.7.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.beanutils-1.7.0.jar
> urls[6] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.collections/3.2.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.collections-3.2.0.jar
> urls[7] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging/1.1.1/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.logging-1.1.1.jar
> urls[8] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.digester/1.8.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.digester-1.8.0.jar
> urls[9] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/oro/com.springsource.org.apache.oro/2.0.8/com.springsource.org.apache.oro-2.0.8.jar
> urls[10] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-core/1.0-alpha-7/doxia-core-1.0-alpha-7.jar
> urls[11] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/shared/maven-doxia-tools/1.0/maven-doxia-tools-1.0.jar
> urls[12] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io/1.4.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.io-1.4.0.jar
> urls[13] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/maven/doxia/doxia-decoration-model/1.0-alpha-11/doxia-decoration-model-1.0-alpha-11.jar
> urls[14] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-i18n/1.0-beta-7/plexus-i18n-1.0-beta-7.jar
> urls[15] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-resources/1.0-alpha-4/plexus-resources-1.0-alpha-4.jar
> urls[16] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/codehaus/plexus/plexus-velocity/1.1.2/plexus-velocity-1.1.2.jar
> urls[17] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/velocity/com.springsource.org.apache.velocity/1.5.0/com.springsource.org.apache.velocity-1.5.0.jar
> urls[18] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang/2.1.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.lang-2.1.0.jar
> urls[19] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/jdom/com.springsource.org.jdom/1.0.0/com.springsource.org.jdom-1.0.0.jar
> urls[20] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/checkstyle/checkstyle/4.4/checkstyle-4.4.jar
> urls[21] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/antlr/com.springsource.antlr/2.7.6/com.springsource.antlr-2.7.6.jar
> urls[22] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/org/apache/commons/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.cli/1.1.0/com.springsource.org.apache.commons.cli-1.1.0.jar
> urls[23] = file:/c:/work/mavenrepository2/checkstyle/checkstyle-optional/4.4/checkstyle-optional-4.4.jar
> Number of imports: 6
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org/codehaus/plexus/util/xml/Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.pull from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.Xpp3Dom from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core,
parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report/xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> import: Entry[import /default-report.xml from realm ClassRealm[plexus.core, parent: null]]
> -----------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] 
> Maven encountered an error while looking up the following Mojo:
> Group-Id: org.apache.maven.plugins
> Artifact-Id: maven-checkstyle-plugin
> Version: 2.2
> Mojo: checkstyle
> brought in via: POM
> Referenced from project:
> Group-Id: com.johnlewis.jjs
> Artifact-Id: jlp_jjs_jjs2core
> Version: 0.0.1-SNAPSHOT
> From file: C:\Work\IDE\workspace\tso005\jlp_JJS_JJS2Java~SP\jlp_jjs_JJS2Core_Java\pom.xml
> Reason: Unable to lookup component 'org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojo', it could not be started.
>       role: org.apache.maven.plugin.Mojo
>   roleHint: org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.2:checkstyle
> classRealm: /plugins/org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-checkstyle-plugin:2.2@48/thread:main
> Root cause: org.codehaus.doxia.site.renderer.SiteRenderer
> org.codehaus.plexus.component.repository.exception.ComponentLifecycleException: Error
starting component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:143)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.createComponentInstance(AbstractComponentManager.java:129)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.PerLookupComponentManager.getComponent(PerLookupComponentManager.java:45)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultComponentLookupManager.lookup(DefaultComponentLookupManager.java:147)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.DefaultPlexusContainer.lookup(DefaultPlexusContainer.java:491)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.getConfiguredMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:779)
> 	at org.apache.maven.plugin.DefaultPluginManager.executeMojo(DefaultPluginManager.java:564)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeGoalAndHandleFailures(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:498)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegmentForProject(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:265)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.executeTaskSegments(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:191)
> 	at org.apache.maven.lifecycle.DefaultLifecycleExecutor.execute(DefaultLifecycleExecutor.java:149)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody0(DefaultMaven.java:223)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute_aroundBody1$advice(DefaultMaven.java:304)
> 	at org.apache.maven.DefaultMaven.execute(DefaultMaven.java:1)
> 	at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody2(MavenEmbedder.java:904)
> 	at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute_aroundBody3$advice(MavenEmbedder.java:304)
> 	at org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.execute(MavenEmbedder.java:1)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.doMain(MavenCli.java:176)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:63)
> 	at org.apache.maven.cli.MavenCli.main(MavenCli.java:52)
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.PhaseExecutionException:
Error composing component
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:50)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.lifecycle.AbstractLifecycleHandler.start(AbstractLifecycleHandler.java:97)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.manager.AbstractComponentManager.startComponentLifecycle(AbstractComponentManager.java:139)
> 	... 19 more
> Caused by: org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.CompositionException: Embedded NoClassDefFoundError
while looking up java.lang.reflect.Field for: siteRenderer in: org.apache.maven.plugin.checkstyle.CheckstyleReport
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.getFieldByName(FieldComponentComposer.java:235)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.findMatchingField(FieldComponentComposer.java:192)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.assignRequirement(FieldComponentComposer.java:54)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.AbstractComponentComposer.assembleComponent(AbstractComponentComposer.java:99)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.DefaultComponentComposerManager.assembleComponent(DefaultComponentComposerManager.java:76)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.personality.plexus.lifecycle.phase.CompositionPhase.execute(CompositionPhase.java:46)
> 	... 21 more
> Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org.codehaus.doxia.site.renderer.SiteRenderer
> 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredFieldImpl(Native Method)
> 	at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredField(Class.java:480)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.util.ReflectionUtils.getFieldByNameIncludingSuperclasses(ReflectionUtils.java:31)
> 	at org.codehaus.plexus.component.composition.FieldComponentComposer.getFieldByName(FieldComponentComposer.java:231)
> 	... 26 more
> Please let me know if you need any more details from me.
> Cheers,
> Sanjay Patil

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message