maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Benjamin Bentmann (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Closed: (SUREFIRE-709) Can't set system properties by <systemPropertyVariables> or <argLine> on Maven 3.0.2
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 11:23:23 GMT

     [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-709?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Benjamin Bentmann closed SUREFIRE-709.
--------------------------------------

    Resolution: Incomplete

The debug log you provided shows that actually none of your POM configuration snippet is picked
up, e.g. {{forkMode}} and {{excludes}} are still at their defaults, too. Without a complete
project that actually exhibits the issue, this cannot be further analyzed.

> Can't set system properties by  <systemPropertyVariables> or <argLine> on
Maven 3.0.2
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: SUREFIRE-709
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SUREFIRE-709
>             Project: Maven Surefire
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.7.2
>         Environment: Apache Maven 3.0.2 (r1056850; 2011-01-09 09:58:10+0900)
> Java version: 1.6.0_21, vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
> Java home: C:\hrtm\jdk1.6.0_21\jre
> Default locale: ja_JP, platform encoding: MS932
> OS name: "windows 7", version: "6.1", arch: "x86", family: "windows"
>            Reporter: Hiroki Kondo
>            Priority: Critical
>         Attachments: build.log
>
>
> I upgraded from Maven 2.2.1 to 3.0.2.
> I found an issue that I haven't occurred when I was using Maven 2.2.1.
> I'd like to overwrite the system property "file.encoding".
> So I set an value at pom.xml like below.
> <plugin>
> 	<groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> 	<artifactId>maven-surefire-plugin</artifactId>
> 	<version>2.7.2</version>
> 	<configuration>
> 		<systemPropertyVariables>
> 			<file.encoding>utf-8</file.encoding>
> 		</systemPropertyVariables>
> 		<excludes>
> 			<exclude>**/TestUtils.java</exclude>
> 			<exclude>learning/**/*.java</exclude>
> 		</excludes>
> 		<forkMode>always</forkMode>
> 		<argLine>-Dfile.encoding=utf-8</argLine>
> 	</configuration>
> </plugin>
> But "file.encoding" value wasn't loaded when testing.
> I attach an file when I ran the command below.
> mvn -DskipTests=false -Dtest=*LabelNodeTest -X surefire:test > build.log

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message