maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wim Symons (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] Commented: (MANTTASKS-219) artifact:dependencies and ant's restrict name resource filtering does not work
Date Mon, 23 May 2011 08:28:22 GMT

    [ http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-219?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=268152#action_268152
] 

Wim Symons commented on MANTTASKS-219:
--------------------------------------

Reported bug at https://issues.apache.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=51243 as well.

> artifact:dependencies and ant's restrict name resource filtering does not work
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: MANTTASKS-219
>                 URL: http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-219
>             Project: Maven 2.x Ant Tasks
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: dependencies task
>    Affects Versions: 2.0.10
>         Environment: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10 SP1 (x86_64)
> Ant 1.7.0
>            Reporter: Wim Symons
>
> We have an Ant build file which calls maven-ant-tasks's dependencies to copy a bunch
of dependencies.
> Since we need to exclude some of those jars, we used Ant's resource selectors to restrict
the fileset produced by maven-ant-tasks.
> A small snippet from our build.xml:
> {code:xml}
> <artifact:pom file="common-core/pom.xml" id="pom.core" />
> <target name="deploy-core-jar" depends="package-core-jar">
> 	<artifact:dependencies scopes="compile,runtime" pomrefid="pom.core" filesetid="dependencies.core"
/>
> 	<copy todir="${clientlib.dir}" flatten="true">
> 		<restrict>
> 			<fileset refid="dependencies.core" />
> 			<rsel:not>
> 				<rsel:or>
> 					<!-- remove maven-ant-tasks and yuicompressor and their dependencies -->
> 					<rsel:name name="**/yui*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/plexus*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/maven*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/wagon*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/ant*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/classworlds*.jar" />
> 					<rsel:name name="**/backport*.jar" />
> 				</rsel:or>
> 			</rsel:not>
> 		</restrict>
> 	</copy>
> </target>
> {code}
> But when we ran the target, no files at all were copied. After a long time searching,
we stumbled on the fact that it worked when we left out the line {noformat}<rsel:name name="**/maven*.jar"
/>{noformat} Our local Maven repository was located in {{/home/user/maven-repository}}.
As it seems the pattern given doesn't respect the standard Ant patterns and also matches the
directories in between (as {{maven*}} matches {{maven-repository}}).
> As a workaround, we renamed the directory containing the Maven repository to something
that doesn't match any of the used patterns.

-- 
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
-
If you think it was sent incorrectly contact one of the administrators: http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/Administrators.jspa
-
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message