maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Kristian Rosenvold (JIRA)" <j...@codehaus.org>
Subject [jira] (MCOMPILER-179) Warnings
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 06:09:21 GMT

     [ https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-179?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Kristian Rosenvold closed MCOMPILER-179.
----------------------------------------

       Resolution: Fixed
    Fix Version/s: 2.6
         Assignee: Kristian Rosenvold

Fixed in r1381893, thanks for the report!
                
> Warnings 
> ---------
>
>                 Key: MCOMPILER-179
>                 URL: https://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-179
>             Project: Maven 2.x Compiler Plugin
>          Issue Type: Bug
>    Affects Versions: 2.4, 2.5, 2.5.1
>         Environment: Windows7, 64-bit
> VMs, 1.6.0_32 and 1.7.0_04 both 64-bit
>            Reporter: Sascha Vogt
>            Assignee: Kristian Rosenvold
>             Fix For: 2.6
>
>
> If one error occurs, all warnings are shown as error as well. Up to 2.3.2 this was not
the case. Sample output 2.4 and higher:
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] bad path element "": no such file or directory
> C:\dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[19,18]
> [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member of the raw type
> java.util.List
> [ERROR]
> C:\dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[20,18]
> [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member of the raw type
> java.util.List
> [ERROR]
> C:\dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[24,15]
> [unchecked] unchecked conversion
> found   : java.util.List
> required: java.util.List<java.lang.String>
> [ERROR]
> C:\dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[29,29]
> getList() in de.maybebuggy.sample.Main cannot be applied to (int)
> [INFO] 4 errors
> Sample output 2.3.2:
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [WARNING] COMPILATION WARNING :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [WARNING]
> \dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[19,18]
> [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member of the raw type
> java.util.List
> [WARNING]
> \dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[20,18]
> [unchecked] unchecked call to add(E) as a member of the raw type
> java.util.List
> [WARNING]
> \dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[24,15]
> [unchecked] unchecked conversion
> found   : java.util.List
> required: java.util.List<java.lang.String>
> [INFO] 3 warnings
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR] COMPILATION ERROR :
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> [ERROR]
> \dev-tmp\sample\src\main\java\de\maybebuggy\sample\Main.java:[29,29]
> getList() in de.maybebuggy.sample.Main cannot be applied to (int)
> [INFO] 1 error
> [INFO] -------------------------------------------------------------
> With the current behavior it is extremely hard to spot the error if there are multiple
warnings in a project.

--
This message is automatically generated by JIRA.
If you think it was sent incorrectly, please contact your JIRA administrators: https://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ContactAdministrators!default.jspa
For more information on JIRA, see: http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira

        

Mime
View raw message