maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Michael Osipov (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Closed] (DOXIASITETOOLS-140) Incorrect test in DecorationModelAssemblerTest#testInheritence
Date Sun, 03 Jan 2016 00:27:39 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIASITETOOLS-140?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Michael Osipov closed DOXIASITETOOLS-140.
-----------------------------------------
    Resolution: Cannot Reproduce

> Incorrect test in DecorationModelAssemblerTest#testInheritence 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------
>
>                 Key: DOXIASITETOOLS-140
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIASITETOOLS-140
>             Project: Maven Doxia Sitetools
>          Issue Type: Bug
>          Components: Decoration model
>         Environment: mvn 3.0.5
> jdk 1.7.045
>            Reporter: Martin Gainty
>
> Take a look at contents of child module and parent module
> DefaultDecorationModelInheritanceAssemblerTest::testInheritence LINE 63 childModel=name
= 'Child'
> bannerLeft = 'null'
> bannerRight = 'null'
> googleAdSenseClient = 'null'
> googleAdSenseSlot = 'null'
> googleAnalyticsAccountId = 'null'
> publishDate = 'position = 'left'
> format = 'yyyy-MM-dd''
> version = 'position = 'left''
> poweredBy = '[]'
> skin = 'null'
> body = 'head = 'null'
> links = '[name = 'Bouncy Castle'
> href = 'http://www.bouncycastle.org'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> breadcrumbs = '[]'
> menus = '[name = 'Subproject menu'
> inherit = 'null'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Introduction'
> href = '/indexChild.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Usage'
> href = '/usageChild.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']']'
> footer = 'null''
> custom = 'null'
> DecorationModelInheritenaceAssemblerTest::readModel(name) where name=parent.xml
> DecorationModelInheritenaceAssemblerTest::readModel before  reader = ReaderFactory.newXmlReader(
getClass().getResourceAsStream( '/' + name ) )
> DecorationModelInheritenaceAssemblerTest::readModel before  return new DecorationXpp3Reader().read(reader)
reader=org.codehaus.plexus.util.xml.XmlStreamReader@7ff4d7c0
> DecorationModelInheritenaceAssemblerTest::readModel returns model = name = 'Parent Name'
> bannerLeft = 'name = 'The Jakarta Project'
> src = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null''
> bannerRight = 'name = 'Jakarta Commons Sandbox'
> src = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/images/logo.png'
> alt = 'null'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null''
> googleAdSenseClient = 'null'
> googleAdSenseSlot = 'null'
> googleAnalyticsAccountId = 'null'
> publishDate = 'position = 'left'
> format = 'yyyy-MM-dd''
> version = 'position = 'left''
> poweredBy = '[name = 'Maven'
> href = 'http://maven.apache.org'
> img = 'images/maven-feather.png'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> skin = 'groupId = 'org.apache.maven.skins'
> artifactId = 'maven-default-skin'
> version = 'null''
> body = 'head = 'null'
> links = '[]'
> breadcrumbs = '[name = 'Apache'
> href = 'http://www.apache.org/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', name = 'Jakarta Commons'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', name = 'Sandbox'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> menus = '[name = 'Top Menu'
> inherit = 'top'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Introduction'
> href = '/indexParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Usage'
> href = '/usageParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']', name = 'empty menu'
> inherit = 'top'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[]', name = 'Special'
> inherit = 'off'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Special'
> href = '/specialParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']', name = 'Other Links'
> inherit = 'bottom'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Copyright'
> href = '/copyrightParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']']'
> footer = 'null''
> custom = 'null'
> now lets look at the merged module:
> DefaultDecorationModelInheritanceAssemblerTest::testInheritence LINE 70 mergedModel=name
= 'Child'
> bannerLeft = 'name = 'The Jakarta Project'
> src = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null''
> bannerRight = 'name = 'Jakarta Commons Sandbox'
> src = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/images/logo.png'
> alt = 'null'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null''
> googleAdSenseClient = 'null'
> googleAdSenseSlot = 'null'
> googleAnalyticsAccountId = 'null'
> publishDate = 'position = 'left'
> format = 'yyyy-MM-dd''
> version = 'position = 'left''
> poweredBy = '[name = 'Maven'
> href = 'http://maven.apache.org'
> img = '../images/maven-feather.png'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> skin = 'groupId = 'org.apache.maven.skins'
> artifactId = 'maven-default-skin'
> version = 'null''
> body = 'head = 'null'
> links = '[name = 'Bouncy Castle'
> href = 'http://www.bouncycastle.org'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> breadcrumbs = '[name = 'Apache'
> href = 'http://www.apache.org/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', name = 'Jakarta Commons'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', name = 'Sandbox'
> href = 'http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', name = 'Name'
> href = ''
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']'
> menus = '[name = 'Top Menu'
> inherit = 'top'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Introduction'
> href = '../indexParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Usage'
> href = '../usageParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']', name = 'empty menu'
> inherit = 'top'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[]', name = 'Subproject menu'
> inherit = 'null'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Introduction'
> href = '/indexChild.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null', description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Usage'
> href = '/usageChild.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']', name = 'Other Links'
> inherit = 'bottom'
> ref = 'null'
> img = 'null'
> alt = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> title = 'null'
> items = '[description = 'null'
> collapse = 'false'
> ref = 'null'
> items = '[]'
> name = 'Copyright'
> href = '../copyrightParent.html'
> img = 'null'
> position = 'left'
> alt = 'null'
> border = 'null'
> width = 'null'
> height = 'null'
> target = 'null'
> title = 'null']']'
> footer = 'null''
> custom = 'null'
> so the DecorationModelInheritenceAssemblerTest#testInheritence assertEquals is incorrect:
> assertEquals( "Check result", mergedModel, childModel );
> /* should be changed to */
> assertFalse(mergedModel.equals(childModel));



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message