maven-issues mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Robert Scholte (JIRA)" <j...@apache.org>
Subject [jira] [Updated] (WAGON-389) Incorrect versions on gh-pages
Date Sun, 11 Dec 2016 22:07:58 GMT

     [ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAGON-389?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel
]

Robert Scholte updated WAGON-389:
---------------------------------
    Description: 
Please correct the versions.  This is what I used.
{code:xml}
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
<artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
<version>2.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-manager-plexus</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-api</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-provider-gitexe</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>
{code}

  was:
Please correct the versions.  This is what I used.

<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
<artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
<version>2.3</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-manager-plexus</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-api</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-scm-provider-gitexe</artifactId>
<version>1.8.1</version>
</dependency>


> Incorrect versions on gh-pages
> ------------------------------
>
>                 Key: WAGON-389
>                 URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/WAGON-389
>             Project: Maven Wagon
>          Issue Type: Bug
>         Environment: http://maven.apache.org/wagon/wagon-providers/wagon-scm/usage.html
>            Reporter: Archimedes Trajano
>
> Please correct the versions.  This is what I used.
> {code:xml}
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.maven.wagon</groupId>
> <artifactId>wagon-scm</artifactId>
> <version>2.3</version>
> </dependency>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
> <artifactId>maven-scm-manager-plexus</artifactId>
> <version>1.8.1</version>
> </dependency>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
> <artifactId>maven-scm-api</artifactId>
> <version>1.8.1</version>
> </dependency>
> <dependency>
> <groupId>org.apache.maven.scm</groupId>
> <artifactId>maven-scm-provider-gitexe</artifactId>
> <version>1.8.1</version>
> </dependency>
> {code}



--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.4#6332)

Mime
View raw message