maven-wagon-users mailing list archives

From amaresh mourya <amaresh.mou...@gmail.com>
Subject How to add proxy information to Wagon Manager?
Date Mon, 11 Jan 2010 05:57:53 GMT
Hi All,

I am creating an application using plexus container and in need of adding
proxy information to wagon manager,Right now I am adding proxy this way :

NOTE : pc is plexus container
////////////////////////////

DefaultWagonManager dwm;

try {
       dwm = (DefaultWagonManager)pc.lookup(WagonManager.ROLE);
       dwm.addProxy("http",www-myhost.com,80,null,null,null);
    }
    catch (ComponentLookupException e)
    {
    }

And this way everything works fine, but wondering ! is it the right way to
add proxy info to Wagon manager?
Is it possible that lookup will not always return me the Wagon manager?

Thanks,
Amaresh