mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Meng Zhu <m...@mesosphere.com>
Subject Quota 2.0 proposal
Date Mon, 21 Jan 2019 04:07:01 GMT
Hi folks:

I am excited to propose Quota 2.0 for better resource management on Mesos,
with explicit limits (decoupled from guarantee), generic quota (which can
be set on resources with metadata and on more generic resources such as the
number of containers) and bright shiny new APIs.

You can find the design doc here
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13vG5uH4YVwM79ErBPYAZfnqYFOBbUy2Lym0_9iAQ5Uk/edit?usp=sharing>.
Please feel free to leave comments and suggestions.

I have also put an agenda item for the upcoming API working group meeting
on Tuesday (Jan 22nd, 11am PST), please join if you are interested.

Thanks,
Meng