mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Rukletsov <a...@mesosphere.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mesos 1.4.3 (rc1)
Date Mon, 28 Jan 2019 10:48:38 GMT
This will be the last official 1.4.x release. Even though we agreed to keep
the branch and occasionally back port fixes to it post last release, maybe
it makes sense to include all pending patches into 1.4.3? I see for example
Gilbert added the fix for MESOS-9532 [1]. We were also considering back
porting other test fixes [2] to 1.4.x branch.

[1] https://github.com/apache/mesos/commits/1.4.x
[2] https://gist.github.com/rukletsov/a2a7bedad58010ab8adf209cdc5eef0c