mesos-dev mailing list archives

From Vinod Kone <vinodk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: need help http api /endpoints
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2019 16:28:05 GMT
There is no operator API (i.e., http api endpoint in your parlance) to
add/kill tasks.

Your job master can talk to the framework that launched all your tasks in
the first place (marathon?), to add/kill tasks. Most existing mesos
frameworks expose add/kill tasks through their own API.

Alternatively, you can rewrite your job master as a Mesos framework
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/app-framework-development-guide/>.
A framework can add/kill tasks through the scheduler api
<http://mesos.apache.org/documentation/latest/scheduler-http-api/>. But,
this is likely a much bigger undertaking.