metron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc5
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:35:58 GMT
Those .dat files are under the Mozilla Public License v. 2.0.

So to comply you can point to the files (the way I pointed out earlier in the thread) in the
LICENSE file and add the following text:

This Source Code Form is subject to the terms of the Mozilla Public License, v. 2.0. If a
copy of the MPL was not distributed with this file, You can obtain one at https://mozilla.org/MPL/2.0/.

See Appendix A here [1], and the Legal Discuss JIRA here [2]. The MPL [1] explicitly states
that putting the notice the LICENSE file is okay.

-Taylor

[1] https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/MPL/2.0/ <https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/MPL/2.0/>
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/LEGAL-77