metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: CI Builds
Date Mon, 21 Mar 2016 13:41:05 GMT
Ah, yes.  That work looks good, although a few other things have changed
since then.  We need to (1) add the apache-rat license check (2) execute
the 'integration-test' target.

Would you be willing to update that PR or submit a new one?  If so, I will
try and shepard in your changes.

--
Nick Allen <nick@nickallen.org>