metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release of Metron_0.1BETA_rc5
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2016 19:03:24 GMT
Thanks Taylor,

Regarding the bundled dependencies.  We are bundling minified versions of
those javascript dependencies, so they're not coming along with the license
files or anything.  I can place the license files in a directory next to
them, but we're not capturing the source distribution, is that ok?  Or do I
need to track down the full package?

Casey