metron-dev mailing list archives

From Joshua Davis <jda...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Introduction to the Apache Metron community
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2016 16:51:33 GMT
Hello,

I just joined the list and thought I would introduce myself. I work at Hortonworks and have
been working on the team for some weeks.  I am working on getting more unit and integration
tests into the Metron codebase and helping out here and there. I have worked for a few other
Open Source projects like Spring Framework, Spring Integration, and Grails. This is my first
ASF project and I'm looking forward to being part of this community.

Joshua Davis