metron-dev mailing list archives

From John <j...@cephal.com>
Subject Multitenancy and/or encryption?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2016 01:40:26 GMT
Hello Dev@Metron,

I've been reading through the awesome wiki -- definitely a lot of good
stuff there! Had a couple of high-level questions around data protection
though...

Is it on the radar for Metron to support Multitenancy?

And/or is it on the radar for Metron to support data encryption at rest?

I don't know if this plays into the picture -- but I see a chunk of the
underlying services are supported by Ranger (ex. HBase, Storm, Kafka,
etc.)... the rest are maybe supported by Shield (ex. Elasticsearch, Kibana).

Thanks!
John