metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Packet capture support for Windows environment.
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2016 00:23:28 GMT
I don't off the top of my head, but if you file a Jira and have it hang out there for a week
or so am sure someone will turn up.  New people are looking at Metron every day and a lot
of them run on Windows.  It would also help to start a discussion thread outlining what specifically
you are wanting to accomplish and link it to the Jira you created.  Give some time and if
you don't find anyone to work on it with you we'll circle back and figure out the next steps.