metron-dev mailing list archives

From Casey Stella <ceste...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dev list silence
Date Fri, 03 Jun 2016 13:27:32 GMT
Hey Debo,

There is active review on the github PR pages for incoming JIRAs.  For
instance, the transformation DSL that you're speaking of isn't actually
merged, it's just a submitted PR.  I'm happy to answer questions and have
discussion there (and that will get cross listed to the dev list too,
actually).  In fact, it looks like you have already asked some on that
page, so I'll be addressing those issues today.

Casey