metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Kumar, Sunny" <Sunny.Ku...@capitalone.com>
Subject Bloom filter for Metron
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:39:13 GMT
Hi all

We here at CapitalOne feel that a Bloom filter will be a great utility for some of our basic
analytics in cyber security. I was wondering if there is any provision for that already inside
Metron.
If not we would like to build one into Metron, if that is ok with everyone.
I would love to have more inputs on this too.

Thanks,
Sunny

material from your computer.