metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Debo Dutta (dedutta)" <dedu...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Bloom filter for Metron
Date Tue, 07 Jun 2016 15:58:33 GMT
A bloom filter would be a great addition. What are the use cases you are trying to target.

Thx
Debo

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 7, 2016, at 8:40 AM, Kumar, Sunny <Sunny.Kumar@capitalone.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all
>
> We here at CapitalOne feel that a Bloom filter will be a great utility for some of our
basic analytics in cyber security. I was wondering if there is any provision for that already
inside Metron.
> If not we would like to build one into Metron, if that is ok with everyone.
> I would love to have more inputs on this too.
>
> Thanks,
> Sunny
>
> The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and/or proprietary to Capital
One and/or its affiliates and may only be used solely in performance of work or services for
Capital One. The information transmitted herewith is intended only for use by the individual
or entity to which it is addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution, copying
material from your computer.