metron-dev mailing list archives

From George Vetticaden <gvettica...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Metron Rules Engine Name
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2016 10:59:49 GMT
I agree we need to rename this. I can see the DSL for the rule engine being used more than
just triaging. Even now, I believe it is also being used for the  parser transform, filter,
validate work..
+ 1 on the name Stellar..
On Jun 3, 2016, at 1:56 AM, James Sirota <jsirota@apache.org<mailto:jsirota@apache.org>>