metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 18:17:47 GMT
Hi Taylor,

Yes forgot to count myself.  The email went out about 30 mins ago.  If you check your feed
again you will probably see it

08.07.2016, 07:59, "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgoetz@gmail.com>:
> Not a big deal, but when closing a VOTE thread it’s helpful to list out who voted and
how. That makes it easier for the IPMC to review. BTW… by my count this thread has 5 binding
+1 (maybe you didn’t count yourself James?).

> The only other very minor nit I have is that the LICENSE file contains the full text
of the Mozilla Public License, which makes it really verbose. It would be cleaner to use the
abbreviated form with a link to the full text.

> Did I miss the IPMC VOTE thread, or have you not sent it yet?
>
> -Taylor
>
>>  On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:26 PM, James Sirota <jsirota@apache.org> wrote:
>>
>>  The vote passes with 4 binding +1s and no -1s. Will now advance to the incubator
general vote. Thank you to everyone who voted and evaluated the build

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org