metron-dev mailing list archives

From "P. Taylor Goetz" <ptgo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2016 14:59:00 GMT
Not a big deal, but when closing a VOTE thread it’s helpful to list out who voted and how.
That makes it easier for the IPMC to review. BTW… by my count this thread has 5 binding
+1 (maybe you didn’t count yourself James?).

The only other very minor nit I have is that the LICENSE file contains the full text of the
Mozilla Public License, which makes it really verbose. It would be cleaner to use the abbreviated
form with a link to the full text.

Did I miss the IPMC VOTE thread, or have you not sent it yet?

-Taylor

> On Jul 7, 2016, at 12:26 PM, James Sirota <jsirota@apache.org> wrote:
>
> The vote passes with 4 binding +1s and no -1s.  Will now advance to the incubator general
vote.  Thank you to everyone who voted and evaluated the build