metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Introduction
Date Mon, 04 Jul 2016 20:40:34 GMT
Hi Kevin,

We would welcome any contributions on the docs.  Please let us know how far you are able to
get on the install and if you have any feedback for us.

Thanks,
James

03.07.2016, 19:38, "Waterson, Kevin" <kevin.waterson@team.telstra.com>:
> Awesome,
>
> I will begin with installation, following the existing docs at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Documentation
>
> Anything which is missing I will be able to flesh out, and other docs can be created
as I become more familiar with the application.

> Kind regards
> Kevin

more in the Metron Wiki. Bringing it all together somehow would be a vast improvement.

> Welcome Kevin
> On Jun 29, 2016 4:49 PM, "Waterson, Kevin" <Kevin.Waterson@team.telstra.com>
> wrote:
>
>>  Hi all,
>>  New to metron and hope to get involved in documentation at some time.
>>
>>  Currently working with larger telco in southeast asia region.
>>
>>  Looking forward to contributing.
>>
>>  Kind regards
>>  Kevin

Thank you,