metron-dev mailing list archives

From Billie Rinaldi <bil...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Releasing Apache Metron 0.2.0BETA-RC2
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 20:28:38 GMT
Huh, that's weird.  When I curl the file it comes out correctly as you've
said, but if I click on the link and download the file with Firefox it
comes out binary (the file is slightly larger, too).  Chrome also downloads
it correctly.  I haven't encountered this issue before, so not sure what's
going on with Firefox.  In any case, the sha and md5 checksums look
correct.  Can you verify that the key used for the signature is 81FD4538
and if so, add that to the KEYS file?