metron-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Allen <n...@nickallen.org>
Subject Re: Newbie
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 02:13:17 GMT
I would be thrilled with any contributions that you can make.   Code,
issues, documentation, ideas/thoughts or even just running Metron and
giving us feedback are all greatly appreciated.

Feel free to create an account and open JIRAs or even PRs.  You can try and
use some of the existing ones as examples, but I wouldn't worry too much
about do something wrong.  If you do, we'll offer a suggestion on how to
fix it.

--
Nick Allen <nick@nickallen.org>