metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Newbie
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2016 01:58:37 GMT
Hi Kyle, welcome to the lists.  I'm not a committer but I'll give answering
your questions a shot.

Yes, anybody can register and submit/comment on JIRA issues in the Metron
project.

I've seen small commits get merged in the past but aside from that I'm not
sure.  See https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/graphs/contributors

The bylaws have some good information.  It is also important to prefix any
commits with the corresponding JIRA tracking information so they get linked
together automatically.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Apache+Metron+Bylaws

I hope that helps - if not, others should be able to provide more detail.

Jon

--

Jon