metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Recurring community meetings to demo Metron features
Date Wed, 21 Sep 2016 18:18:43 GMT
I want to setup recurring meetings that run twice a month where we can demo latest features
of Metron and fixes for Metron .  I want to have the first one of these this Friday on Sept.
23, 11AM PST.

Would anyone object to doing this?  If not, what medium do we want to do it in?  I would like
people to be able to use screen share and not just IRC.  On my end I can provide a Zoom or
a WebEx to facilitate this.  Then we can post meeting notes onto the Metron boards and post
the video up on you tube and link to it.  Any other preferences/suggestions on how to do this?

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org