metron-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle Richardson <kylerichards...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log parsers-
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2016 23:06:47 GMT
I have a working code for the ASA piece (METRON-363). Just finishing up some edge case testing.
I'll submit a PR for it within your 2 week timeframe.

Thanks,
Kyle

> On Sep 14, 2016, at 6:58 PM, Satish Abburi <Satish.Abburi@sstech.us> wrote:
>

> Thanks, timelines are 2 weeks from now. Thanks.
>
> From: Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla <gprmulukutla@gmail.com<mailto:gprmulukutla@gmail.com>>
> Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:26 PM
> To: "user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@metron.incubator.apache.org>"
<user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@metron.incubator.apache.org>>
> Cc: "dev@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@metron.incubator.apache.org>" <dev@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@metron.incubator.apache.org>>
> Subject: Re: log parsers-
>
> Thank you
>
> I am happy to take up ASA log file analyser, what is the timeline you are looking for
so that I will plan accordingly?

> In the past I have done BlueCoat log analyser when I was doing research on HTTP specification
(published a patent has created big change in HTTP designs), recently adopted for the Microsoft
IE 11

> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Satish Abburi <Satish.Abburi@sstech.us<mailto:Satish.Abburi@sstech.us>>
wrote:

> Hi, we are trying to build parsers for our Phase1 demo on Metron platform. Would like
to find, if anyone already has these parsers developed.
> We already started working on  Windows parser, rest planning to start this week. We can
leverage if some thing avaialble or collaborate appropriately.