metron-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Joe Gumke <joegu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log parsers-
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 14:56:58 GMT
Let me know if I can be of any assistance. Ill need documentation and such
to help build the parsers.

On Sep 14, 2016 17:58, "Satish Abburi" <Satish.Abburi@sstech.us> wrote:

>
> Thanks, timelines are 2 weeks from now. Thanks.
>
> From: Poornima Ravindra Mulukutla <gprmulukutla@gmail.com<mailto:
> gprmulukutla@gmail.com>>
> Reply-To: "user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@metron.
> incubator.apache.org>" <user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:
> user@metron.incubator.apache.org>>
> Date: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 3:26 PM
> To: "user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:user@metron.
> incubator.apache.org>" <user@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:
> user@metron.incubator.apache.org>>
> Cc: "dev@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@metron.
> incubator.apache.org>" <dev@metron.incubator.apache.org<mailto:dev@metron.
> incubator.apache.org>>
> Subject: Re: log parsers-
>
> Thank you
>
> I am happy to take up ASA log file analyser, what is the timeline you are
> looking for so that I will plan accordingly?
>
> In the past I have done BlueCoat log analyser when I was doing research on
> HTTP specification (published a patent has created big change in HTTP
> designs), recently adopted for the Microsoft IE 11
>
> On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 6:54 PM, Satish Abburi <Satish.Abburi@sstech.us<
> mailto:Satish.Abburi@sstech.us>> wrote:
>
> Hi, we are trying to build parsers for our Phase1 demo on Metron platform.
> Would like to find, if anyone already has these parsers developed.
> We already started working on  Windows parser, rest planning to start this
> week. We can leverage if some thing avaialble or collaborate appropriately.
>
>
>   *   ASA (Firewall) Metron-363
>   *   Windows (Desktop) - METRON-165
>   *   Unix (OS) Metron-175
>   *   Email
>   *   BlueCoat(Proxy) METRON-162
>
> Thanks for your help!
> Satish
>
>

Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message