metron-dev mailing list archives

From "Zeolla@GMail.com" <zeo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: log parsers-
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2016 15:36:47 GMT
I would love to tack onto this thread - we are also working on some parsers
for various technologies and plan to contribute them back.  If others are
not working on it we will do it ourselves, but it would be great to speed
things up with help from the community.

- Shibboleth v2 (link
<https://wiki.shibboleth.net/confluence/display/SHIB2/IdPLogging>)
- 389 Directory Server (link