metron-dev mailing list archives

From James Sirota <jsir...@apache.org>
Subject [DISCUSS] Active Directory Parser for Metron
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2016 21:18:46 GMT
I've seen traffic come through about multiple efforts for writing the AD parser for Metron.
 I'd like to consolidate these efforts so that we can come up with a generic parser that is
suitable for everyone's needs and that we don't duplicate effort.  Please post to this thread
if you are working or are in need of the AD parser.  We can then throw a working group together
and get the parser written and tested with everyone's telemetry.  Also, please indicate if
you are able to provide sample (anonymized) logs.  If you are getting these logs from your
corporate environment please check with your security office first prior to posting them.

Thank you,

James Sirota
PPMC- Apache Metron (Incubating)
jsirota AT apache DOT org