metron-dev mailing list archives

From Dima Kovalyov <Dima.Koval...@sstech.us>
Subject Metron STIX/Taxii enrichment
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2016 00:25:17 GMT
I am trying to use STIX Extractor and Taxii Loader to load data in HBase
table for further Threat Intel enrichment in Metron.

I am using following article that describes required configuration
https://github.com/apache/incubator-metron/tree/master/metron-platform/metron-data-management

However, when I configure and launch following command:
/usr/metron/0.2.0BETA/bin/threatintel_taxii_load.sh -e
extractor_config_taxii.json -c taxii_endpoint.json -n
enrichment_config.json -b '2016-10-01 00:00:00'
I receive an error:
16/10/04 00:17:31 ERROR taxii.TaxiiHandler:
java.lang.NullPointerException
Exception in thread "Timer-0" java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to make
request

Is there any additional documentation for that? (preferably with samples
that works).

At this point I am just trying  to get any data from any publicly
available feed, such as hailataxii.com or open.taxiistand.com.

Please share some knowledge or insight. Thank you.

- Dima